Introduction to SaniTank ™
Suncombe SaniTanks are a range of fully sanitary atmospheric tanks, available in capacities from 10—2,000 litre with the option of custom design and manufacture for your particular requirement. Built to the best quality they are designed for longevity, robustness and economy. The tanks are available as static or mobile tanks with castors. Equipment can be added to the tanks.
SaniTank ™ Features
SaniTanks are available in 316L Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy preparation vessels, the vessels can incorporate any client required equipment.
- Valves and instrumentation
- Mixers, agitators and homogenisers
- Load cells and level control equipment
- Stainless steel static and mobile frames
- Heating and cooling jackets and control
- ATEX certified variants
- Integrated control systems or junction boxes for remote control
Used in all processing industries for sanitary storage, processing and mixing. Typical uses include:
- Mix Tanks and Base Tanks
- Batch Processors, Pasteurizers and Holding Tanks
- Balance Tanks, CIP Tanks, Sterile Solution Tanks
- Media Processors, Harvest Tanks and Reactors
- Storage, Bio Reactors and Solution Preparation
- Hold Tanks, Transfer Tanks, Pilot Plant Tanks
The tanks are available as static or mobile tanks with castors. Equipment can be added to the tanks.
Typical equipment additions include sprayballs, valves, sightglasses, level probes, heaters, coolers, pumps, load cells and lid switches.
SaniTank ™ Datasheet
Pressure range: atmospheric
Capacity: 10 – 2,000 litre
Temperature range: -200°C to +280°C
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: ControlSuite Levels 1000 to 4000 or junction boxes for remote control
Reporting: Printed records or chart recorders