Introduction to IBCWashBooth ™ and DuoBooth ™
The Suncombe IBCWashBooth ™ is a high specification unit, using an innovative spray technique, that offers a contained, validatable unit to clean and dry Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs). Achieving excellent cleaning using high impact accurate spray targeting, they incorporate existing and new technologies to provide an environmentally friendly, low water and energy usage washing facility for IBC washing. The Suncombe DuoBooth ™ is used on high throughput systems, where two IBCs are cleaned simultaneously in a single booth.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, the IBCWashBooth™ is available as a single door or pass through version, supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other critical processing industries. Including internal and external IBC cleaning and drying, they incorporate technologies to provide repeatable patterns to ensure total coverage of all surfaces. The BoothWasher™ provides liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- 316L Stainless steel radius-corners, sloping design, crevice-free Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes including DuoBooth™ twin IBC washing cabinets.
- One to four chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with window and internal light
- Inflatable door seal for full containment
- Variants for cone and butterfly valve operation
- Special trolleys for drum and hose cleaning
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- HEPA filtered air drying and cooling
DuoBooth ™ Datasheet
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (120°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230 V a.c. or 400 V a.c. (24 V d.c. control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000 to 4000 (option for DCS control)
Reporting: Printed records optional 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports.